A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Challenge your stealth skills by using cover, remaining silent, and staying alert to avoid enemies. Utilize the clang of a wrench to distract, spray a fire extinguisher to obstruct view, and more to help you slip by.
- Stay tough! Enemies react to the environment, staying alert for noise and working together to hunt down targets.
- Look out for others by recruiting and protecting fellow workers as they disable security networks. Enlist the help of Rent a Cops to help you take down patrols.
- Find hidden perks to help you gain the edge and increase your chances of survival.
- 3 difficulty modes are available to suit your play style: Easy, Normal, and Hard.
- Available for Windows, Linux, & Mac OS X.
- Includes Turnover's main theme in FLAC format: "A Hostile Takeover" by Jeremiah Pena.
- Includes custom level support. Refer to extras/CustomLevelDocumentation/index.html for details.
In near future America, the emergence of corporate monopolies has placed a strangle hold on the economy. Among a glut of mass privatization, corporations begin contracting private military security firms to protect their assets. Setting a controversial precedent, defense contractor Grand Robotics Inc. deploys a private security firm to be their "Mergers & Acquisitions" arm.
After a failed attempt to buy out competing Bartleby Automation, Grand Robotics turns to their security firm to execute a "hostile takeover" of their competitor. The firm storms into Bartleby's corporate HQ and locks the building down.
In Turnover you play Clea Holden, a Bartleby worker who becomes caught in the middle of the crisis. Coming to the conclusion that the situation is too volatile, Clea hatches a desperate plan to escape. She must find freedom, armed with only her determination to survive.
|Published||Mar 29, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Dec 15, 2015|
|Author||Long Division LLC|
|Tags||2D, Alternate History, Dystopian, Female Protagonist, lone-survivor, Multiple Endings, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Stealth, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Turnover Updated: v1.0.874Jan 29, 2018
- Turnover Updated: New Graphics Setting & Bug FixesJun 22, 2017